In case Agent fund in into Wallet via bank transfer, the balance is not increased while the bank account is deducted, the reasons may are:
- Agent transfers with less or more than the minimum, maximum amount required by TrueMoney:
- In case the transfer amount is less than or more than the minimum, maximum limit, the system will not support.
- Agent transfer money with incorrect syntax. The correct syntax for this transaction is:
Example: TMN 4563
In the event of any such error, the agent may report to the sales manager or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information for assistance:
- Transfer date
- Transfer's content (message)
- Account number transferred
- The image implements the transaction
Relevant departments will support inspection and processing within (T + 1) days, (Friday, Saturday, Sunday is 01 day).
Agents can refer to how to fund in via bank transfer here: